Save the Date
The 2018 Service Excellence Conference will take place January 29 - 31, 2018 in San Antonio, TX at the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk
For more information about the HealthCare Service Excellence Conference or Custom Learning Systems, or for media inquiries, please contact Dorian Nottebrock by email or call 1-800-667-7325 ext. 203.
National Symposium on HCAHPS Sustainability
Summit & Breakthrough Awards
Visit HCSECawards.com to view the recipients of this year's awards. Come back in July to access Summit nomination forms, Breakthrough forms, information on the TBV (Team Bragging Video) Awards.
This is the agenda from Feb 6, 2017 – We will be updating this page as people and titles are finalized.
A few of the many benefits of attending this symposium are as follows:
- Discover best practices to help improve HCAHPS Scores
- Learn how to improve your sustainability of those HCAHPS Scores
- Focus on specific areas such as Ancillary and support departments through 6 key, separate CAHPS Academies
- If you require assistance during registration, call 1-800-667-7325 or Email us
- To attend the entire HealthCare Service Excellence Conference including the Symposium - $999 register here
- To attend the National Symposium on HCAHPS Sustainability ONLY - $525 register here
7:30 am – 7:30 pm Registration & Information Desk
8:00 am – 9:00 am - Opening Session: The Thought Leader's Role in Transforming the Overall Experience
9:00 am – 9:15 am Break
9:15 am – 10:15 am Academies:
Academy #1 HCAHPS Nursing
Academy #2 HCAHPS for Everyone
Academy #3 HCAHPS Physicians & Hospitalists
Academy #4 Clinics & Groups CAHPS
Academy #5 Emergency Department
10:15 am – 10:45 am Break
10:45 am – 12:15 pm Academies Continue
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm - Closing Session: Thought Leadership to Become the Recommended Hospital of Choice
Testimonials from Previous Symposiums
“AMAZING!! Focused on REAL ISSUES and empowered attendees to come up with solutions to for their issues using their resources. This helps - rural nursing, nursing homes etc. We all have very different resources."
– Shannon Muniz, SLV Health
“Excellent & motivating. Practical experience & tips I can bring back.”
– Esther VanBaren, Fairchild Medical Center
“Helps in focusing the sales pitch and reasoning to the medical staff and to the hospital board for our overall change in culture going into the future.
– Treve Henwood, Delta County Memorial Hospital
“Thank you so much for the helpful ideas and information! I came away with so much to try at my facility!”
- Jenna Persinger, Minneola District Hospital
“Awesome. Great info! Will add orientation for HCAHPS to new staff orientation.”
- Lacey Johnsrud, Sakakawea Medical Center